Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Finch Prayer Team: Insider Prayer Bulletin #2



Hello, Prayer Team

Thank you for your prayers as I travelled.  It was interesting when I arrived in the Sao Paulo, Brazil airport and waiting for the next flight to Paraguay.  As I was standing there, a couple came up to me and began asking me questions.  I also try and blend in when I travel but leaving in Calgary must have made me a little more 'white' because they were asking me questions in English.  They are from Lansing, Michigan and they have a son who is working for the US Peace Corp.  As we talked I understood that they were Christians and concerned for their son who had not found friends or a church to attend.  They asked me if I knew anyone.  I gave them some ideas and some possible connections their son could make.

Tomorrow we begin our three day seminar on the ingredients of a National Leadership Team.  We will begin each session praying together and looking into God's Word.  Then we will dive in.  I believe I told you that this is a brand new team, therefore they will now learn the details of what it is they are going to be doing as a team and as individuals on the team. Here is what you can pray for tomorrow:

     1. A growing sense of team unity
     2. Pray for clarity for me as I explain these things in Spanish, which is a little rusty these days.
     3. Pray each team member as they hear about their responsibilities that they do not get too overwhelmed.
     4. For our leadership team (Pablo, David, and I) that we will use the time wisely to build relationships
         with our colleagues.

Pray for Deb and Erin as I am away, Deb is getting into her new job and Erin just began a new job yesterday!

God bless you,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment