Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finch Insider Prayer Edition: Thank You!



THANK YOU!!
So much for joining me in prayer as I traveled in Paraguay and Argentina this past week!  Your ministry and dedication was invaluable. 

Now, can I count on you to pray for me as I count to serve God?  Next Sunday, I am going to Venezuela and then onto Chile.  There are always to pray about with all of my teams as they are at different stages of development. 


Stay tuned as your ministry in prayer is just beginning, I will keep you updated as to new ministry trips. 

I appreciate you all greatly,

Bill 

Picture taken before Argentina (blue and white shirt) played Paraguay (red and white shirt)
Did I mention that Argentina won the game!
David and Pablo, my ministry partners

Sharing the ministry of OCC with our new NLT Paraguay

No comments:

Post a Comment