Thursday, April 25, 2013

Important News from Argentina

Dear Prayer Partners,

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you for your fellowship in the gospel.."

These words from the pen of the Apostle Paul express my thoughts as I fly this afternoon to Santiago, Chile for our next field visit. Would you rejoice with me on what The Lord has done for us! We left Canada less than a week ago not sure of what would happen here. Our National Leadership Coordinator had a series of potential team members lined up for David Ruiz and I to interview. By the end of yesterday we were able to confirm God's calling to on 5 people.

The greatest challenge facing this team is importation of the shoeboxes. Pray specifically that the team would find a "non-government organization" that has the ability to import things into the country. Also, they are trying to get into have meetings with government officials since these are the people who have the last word on the issue.

David Ruiz and I are now in Chile. We are meeting with a woman tomorrow who has great experience with Operation Christmas Child in the U.S. and now lives in Santiago. Then Friday night and Saturday morning we are having vision casting meetings. Please pray that we would have a good selection of people from which to draw to reinitiate the ministry here.

Thanks again for standing with us! I will keep you informed as things develop.

For God's Glory,

Bill

Juan Pablo Bongarra, Host of "The Open Door" with David Ruiz (grey hair) Cristian Franco, new  NLT Argentina Co-ordinator

Argentina NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment